Twenty-three years young and a lifetime to go. That was our “Phil” – strong, resilient, searching. Just ahead, the successes and shortcomings, the epiphanies in understanding and frustrations in uncertainty yet to come. But, “oh, the places he’d go” we all conceded, anticipating, at the very least, an enduring journey... Read More
No upcoming events scheduled...
Annual Scholarship Award
Purpose: To provide financial assistance for post secondary education to a qualifying high school senior.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Clearwater High School graduating senior
- Outstanding athletic and leadership skills in high school football
- 3.0 unweighted GPA
- Outstanding demonstration of character, commitment, & compassion for others
Criteria for Selection:
- Athletic coach letter of recommendation(s) per committee request
- Teachers (3) letters of recommendation for nominees
- Committee review of recommendations for nominees
- Foundation selection of winning nominee
Amount of Scholarship Award:
- Non-renewable monetary award determined annually by the Foundation
- Award distribution pending acceptance to post secondary institution
- Award money to be placed in recipient’s student account at the Financial Aid Office of the chosen post secondary institution
- All monetary transactions made in the recipient’s name will be supervised by the Financial Aid Office’s Scholarship Coordinator
2018 Clearwater High School Scholarship
On behalf of Phil’s Foundation, Stan & Veronica Bryant awarded a promising young man a scholarship this spring.
We are firm believers that there is something very special in each and every one of us. We have all been gifted with the ability to make a difference. If we can become aware of that gift, we gain through the strength of our visions. We have the power to shape the future.
Phil’s Foundation is honored to help shape the future by awarding our 2018 scholarship to Michael Smith! Michael will be attending St. Pete College and plans to be a firefighter.