Twenty-three years young and a lifetime to go. That was our “Phil” – strong, resilient, searching. Just ahead, the successes and shortcomings, the epiphanies in understanding and frustrations in uncertainty yet to come. But, “oh, the places he’d go” we all conceded, anticipating, at the very least, an enduring journey... Read More
No upcoming events scheduled...
Annual Scholarship Award
Purpose: To provide financial assistance for post secondary education to a qualifying high school senior.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Clearwater High School graduating senior
- Outstanding athletic and leadership skills in high school football
- 3.0 unweighted GPA
- Outstanding demonstration of character, commitment, & compassion for others
Criteria for Selection:
- Athletic coach letter of recommendation(s) per committee request
- Teachers (3) letters of recommendation for nominees
- Committee review of recommendations for nominees
- Foundation selection of winning nominee
Amount of Scholarship Award:
- Non-renewable monetary award determined annually by the Foundation
- Award distribution pending acceptance to post secondary institution
- Award money to be placed in recipient’s student account at the Financial Aid Office of the chosen post secondary institution
- All monetary transactions made in the recipient’s name will be supervised by the Financial Aid Office’s Scholarship Coordinator
2016 – Trevor Bosetti
Trevor will be attending University of Florida. Go Gators!