Annual Scholarship Award
2020 Clearwater High School Scholarship
On behalf of Phil’s Foundation, Stan & Veronica Bryant awarded a promising young man a scholarship this spring. Congratulations Kaiden Padgett.
Kaiden will be attending Kenyon College in Gambier, Ohio in the fall. An excerpt from one of his letters of recommendations:
“Kaiden is very intelligent & focused on grades, which is reflected in his 3.97 GPA. If you get the opportunity to associate with Mr. Padgett, I would highly recommend taking the opportunity. He is a class act & will always represent your organization well.”
We are firm believers that there is something very special in each and every one of us. We have all been gifted with the ability to make a difference. If we can become aware of that gift, we gain through the strength of our visions. We have the power to shape the future.
Phil’s Foundation is honored to help shape the future by awarding our 2020 scholarship to Kaiden Padgett!
Purpose: To provide financial assistance for post secondary education to a qualifying high school senior.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Clearwater High School graduating senior
- Outstanding athletic and leadership skills in high school football
- 3.0 unweighted GPA
- Outstanding demonstration of character, commitment, & compassion for others
Criteria for Selection:
- Athletic coach letter of recommendation(s) per committee request
- Teachers (3) letters of recommendation for nominees
- Committee review of recommendations for nominees
- Foundation selection of winning nominee
Amount of Scholarship Award:
- Non-renewable monetary award determined annually by the Foundation
- Award distribution pending acceptance to post secondary institution
- Award money to be placed in recipient’s student account at the Financial Aid Office of the chosen post secondary institution
- All monetary transactions made in the recipient’s name will be supervised by the Financial Aid Office’s Scholarship Coordinator